Recinto fiscalizado estratégico en E.U.A.
¡Foreign Trade Zone
in Laredo, Tx!
A free trade zone (FTZ) is a specific class of special economic zone. They are a geographic area where merchandise may be landed, repacked, assembled, sold, manufactured or reconfigured, and re-exported without the intervention of the customs authorities.
· Stores Domestic and Foreign Merchandise.
· Defer Duties until Merchandise leaves FTZ.
· File and Handle Submissions Electronically.
· Modify packaging with FTZ that is not possible in a Bonded facility.
· Everything that a Bonded space offers...and more!.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
© All Rights Reserved 2016, GONTOR
"The battles against women are the only ones who make running."